We had a great turnout for the First PTA of the ’20-’21 school year. Thank you to everybody who turned out and who stepped up to volunteer. This year is going to challenge us in unique ways but with all of the support I saw last week – I am so confident that we can meet whatever comes our way head on! With that, please meet this year’s MTMS PTA Board:
Seth Shikora, President
Rebecca Morris, Vice President
Jodi Tanner-Tell, Secretary
Rebecca Hoffman, Treasurer
Jennifer New, Treasurer Elect
Jon Holt, Equity Chair
Sarah Nuttbrock, Communications Chair
Charlene McGee, Trail Blazers Fundraiser Chair
Sabina Haque, Art Poster Fundraiser Chair
While I am sure there will be much to report over the coming months, please find below some of the easy ways to support your PTA by just doing what you do every day.
Ongoing / Upcoming Events:
Amazon Smile Fundraiser : Shop at AmazonSmile and make money for Mt Tabor Middle PTA!
When you use AmazonSmile, you can just shop as you normally would, and a portion of your spending automatically goes to the charity of your choice. You will see the same products, the same prices, and the same service. Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases.
Instructions for signing up for AmazonSmile:
- Go to AmazonSmile at smile.amazon.com
- Click on “Get Started”
- Type in: “Mt Tabor Middle School PTSA”
- Mt Tabor Middle School PTSA, Portland, OR should appear in the list, click on “Select”
- You will be connected to AmazonSmile and under the search box you should see: “Supporting: Mt Tabor Middle School PTSA”
You do have to start at smile.amazon.com each time you shop for Amazon to donate, but it is easy to add the page as a favorite and go back to it again and again for easy shopping.
It is easy to use AmazonSmile on a mobile device, such as a smart phone, after signing up for AmazonSmile and choosing Mt Tabor Middle School PTSA as your charity.
- Be sure to download the latest Amazon app or update you current Amazon app.
- In the app, go to settings and click on AmazonSmile and follow the instructions.
Fred Meyer Rewards: Register your Fred Meyer Rewards Card and earn money for Mt Tabor Middle School PTA!
Link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to the Mt. Tabor Middle School PTA at fredmeyer.com/community/community-rewards. Search by name, Mt. Tabor Middle School PTA, or number, 87335. After you’ve linked your card to us, you’ll help us earn donations every time you use your Rewards Card to shop at Freddy’s. You’ll still earn the same Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates for yourself, too! Don’t have a Rewards Card? Get one at the Customer Service desk next time you’re in Freddy’s.
Instructions for linking your card to Mt Tabor Middle School PTA:
1. Create a digital account.
A digital account is needed to participate in Fred Meyer Community Rewards. If you already have a digital account, simply link your Shopper’s Card to your account so that all transactions apply toward the organization you choose.
2. Link your Card to an organization.
Selecting the organization that you wish to support is as simple as updating the Fred Meyer Community Rewards selection on your digital account.
1. Sign into your digital account.
2. Search for your organization.
3. Enter the name or NPO number of the organization you wish to support.
(Mt Tabor Middle School PTA or 87335)
4. Select the appropriate organization from the list and click “Save”. Your selected organization will also display in the Fred Meyer Community Rewards section of your account. If you need to review or revisit your organization, you can always do so under your Account details.
3. Your organization earns.
Any transactions moving forward using the Shopper’s Card number associated with your digital account will be applied to the program, at no added cost to you. Fred Meyer donates annually to participating organizations based on your percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending associated with all participating Fred Meyer Community Rewards organizations.